You can find Softaculous as an application program already installed in your shared hosting account. It allows users to back up applications through the web interface.
This is the complete procedure to create and restore the Softaculous backup listed below:
- Login to your cPanel Control Panel and go to the Softaculous icon that is listed under Software/Services
- Select the All Installations
- You will see a list of all the installed applications. From this list, select the application that you intend to back up.
- Click on the ‘Backup’ button
Restoring a Softaculous backup
The procedure of securing a backup in Softaculous is mentioned below:
- Login to your cPanel Control Panel and locate the Softaculous icon
- Look for an option called ‘Backups and Restore’ and click on it
- A list of all available backups will be displayed., select the application that has to be restored.
- Hit the “Restore” button
In case, any problems occur you can contact us via live chat.